I know I am a little (well okay...a LOT) behind in posting! My parents had been here from Idaho visiting! They came down for Stevie's birthday and we had been playing a lot! It was an awesome visit! The first day they were here, we decided to take them to the duck pond. I guess they must have look appetizing--the big brown goose decided to sample my poor dad. (He also got Kimmy--she has a big bruise on her leg) We had to run away from them--the goose was too demanding and would try to nip you--and it HURT!

Kimmy (injured leg and all) had fun feeding the BIG fish in the pond. They are HUGE and it is fun to watch them jump for the bread! There was a turtle that day too. Oh yeah...and the ducks *grin*

Stevie and Missy just stayed away from the goose! They went on the other side of the pond and had fun playing in their imaginary world--they are always in some magic kingdom with creatures of all sorts around them.
My mom...can't you just hear her saying "Don't you take my pictures Heidi!"?? One of these days she'll get used to her shutterbug daughter! LOL! She was busy feeding the small birds around her.

I love this picture of my dad feeding the ducks! Isn't he handsome?

It was a fun trip...goose bites and all! We had a lot of fun playing this week. (Sadly they already went home) I have lots of fun pictures to put up! Thanks for coming Mom and Dad! You made Stevie's birthday extra special! We had a BLAST!!
3 comments:
Your parents are two of my favorite people! I'm glad that you had a visit.
I have been attacked too and they do hurt! I am glad that your visit went well.
I don't like that goose. He likes to lunge after me a lot when I am on my way to class. Those ducks there love to chase. Didn't anyone tell them that we don't want to play duck duck goose.
Post a Comment