
So...yes...it is almost 2 am and here I am sitting reading old blog posts. I *could* be in my toasty warm bed (gotta love my heating blanket) but nooooooo...I can't breathe cause "I hab a code in my nobe"
Anyways...so I am reading old blog posts...and came across one of my first blogs posts from 2008:
It cracked me up! Here I was lamenting how jealous I am of my husband because he is in Maryland at a training and how I wanted so MUCH to be where he was {smile} My favorite line is the last line of the post: "I keep asking if maybe we could go back *grin* Who knows with the Army??!!" Isn't that hilarious?? We honestly should not be at this base at this time in our life. We were supposed to have retired in 2008. Then he got locked into going to Iraq. We should NOT have gotten orders while he was in Iraq...we did not have enough time left in service to do this move. I will take what I can get though! Even 18 months in Maryland is better than nothing! I know there is a reason for all the trials we have been through the past few years...and one day I hope we get to find out! At least someone up there is having fun with my life...throwing things at me and seeing how I handle them!
No comments:
Post a Comment