The toy is fixed!! Okay, I admit...it might not be the prettiest patching job--but it holds air--and that's what's important! (That and the fact that they refunded our money AND we got to keep the broken toy *grin*) Steven was able to fix the water slide for me--I know...I *should* know how to use my own sewing maching--but I don't and he does LOL!! He has always been the master patch sewer for scouts in our family! So with some heavy-duty thread, a nylon bag to use as patching material from the goodwill and the sewing machine...we have a toy again! (And he only sewed his thumb ONCE!)
Tonight was exceptionally warm still outside at about 8:00 p.m. so we decided to see if it would hold air *smile* It has been sitting for almost 10 days though and was covered in MUD! Steven got the car wash brush out and started cleaning away--but Heidi did what she does best--figured out how to make a game of it! With a bottle of bubble bath and 3 willing "scrub brushes" we got the toy sparkling clean! (The kids even got a bubble fight in--check out the last picture--those aren't clouds in the sky LOL)




1 comment:
Hey... I like the shirt Kimmy's wearing. I have one just like it!!!!!
Excellent taste, I say. EXCELLENT.
*wink*
Post a Comment