Boy am I glad we took the insurance on this toy from ToysRUs!! We have only had it since May!!! We blew it up again and the kids (BIG and small--as you will see) decided to get WET in our 100°+ heat (Did I mention I HATE Texas???) Things are going great...the two patches we have had to make so far are holding...when, as poor Stevie, goes down the slide...you hear a R...I...PPPPPPP! *sigh* I think we will have to think of a different outside toy for next year--hopefully we can just keep patching away this summer till it cools down (but it definately means my Wednesday BBQ's are out now *sob sob*)





This is where Kimmy likes to hide...on the small slide with the sprinkler going on her--she thought I wouldn't get a picture of her *grin*
You'll notice...I am the ONLY one not in the pool playing...hence...I GET to stay DRY!!! Right??? NOT!! If you look at how absolutely WET my BIG KID is in the picture above...you will notice in the picture below--how my shirt looks now surprisingly has the lettering on his SOGGY t-shirt...Gee Thanks handsome...I love you TOO!

1 comment:
We can have BBQ's without the waterslide??hint hint hint
Post a Comment