Monday, August 18, 2008

You Can Make Me Sit Here...But I WON'T Have Fun!

We have been going through a bunch of our VHS movies...anyone who knows our family from before we moved here...knows we have a LOT of movies!! (Probably in excess of 500 VHS alone) Well, now everything is going to DVD--so I am trying to sort out our VHS and decide which ones we still want (that ever-on-going-will-it-ever-end sorting I am doing)! We have been watching a kids movie about 3-5 times a week the past couple weeks. For the most part (with the exception of the BORING science ones we hit last week) the kids have been enjoying themselves. That is, UNTIL...we hit the GUMBY movie! They could not fathom why ANYONE would watch this *grin* but I made them sit and watch it! As evidenced below...Stevie came up with his own way of coping with the movie!

No comments: