
Yes...I am STILL not feeling good. I am sure if I just took a couple days off and went to bed--I could sleep this off...or at least make a dent in it...but being a mom just doesn't always allow for that! I woke up yesterday and told my kids to plan the funeral for Friday! Blech! I am not even going to Missy's mommy/daughter achievement day party tonight--I had to ask Kimberly if she would be mom tonight for me. This nasty bug has taken me for a loop! So...if I am quiet--it's not that I don't care--it's that I may not have a voice LOL! I told my family--look at all the ab workout I am getting from coughing! You would think I could at least lose a few pounds from all the extra workout??? And my decluttering goals?? I am getting rid of stuff like crazy...I have a whole garbage bag of used kleenex *grin* Doesn't that count?? Anyways...Funeral on friday...I told Stevie he gets to give the eulogy because he hates to talk in public--and mom's can force kids to do things they hate *smile* I told Kimberly we can all sing that silly song about "put the lime in the coconut" just because that was the first song that came to mind--don't ask--taken too many cold medicines lately I think. Other than that--it should be a rockin' party *grin*
No comments:
Post a Comment