Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Icky...Rainy...Blech!

I was looking on my camera card to see if I had anything I could blog about...Nope not really! It has been so icky...rainy...blech weather this week...all I want to do is hibernate! The sky has just been gray or foggy for several days and tonight it is raining...freezing rain so it is VERY slippery! Looking off my front porch (I can see the highway) there are two separate accidents with LOTS of flashing police and ambulance lights. I am hoping my daughter makes is safe to college in the morning! I told her to be sure and call the hotline first and make sure there IS college tomorrow first!

I hit the "I am feeling trapped in my house" feeling today, so I took the kids out for supper. We went and had soup bowls at a deli in town then went to the thrift shop to browse! I love finding treasures *smile* It was a nice out! We have been so busy doing homeschool (and playing on facebook LOL) The kids are loving their facebook pets! It "motivates" them to get their chores and school done so they can have time with their pets *grin*

Last night Missy got to be my helper for supper. She helped cook ham fried rice and it turned out YUMMY! I can't believe my baby girl is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missy, I have never made successfuly fried rice. Would you share your recipe, please? It looks yummy!

Much love!
grandma