I have been trying to declutter and maybe sell a few things on ebay...you know...make a little extra money...it seems like we could always use a little extra *grin*
I have been doing okay...five dollars here...about thirty-fifty a week off and on. Well, this week was interesting! Missy had this doll--that she HATED! It creeped her out! It is called a "Miracle Moves" doll and it moves its mouth and makes baby sounds. She has other dolls that move and talk, but for some reason she has always hated this doll. Interesting!
So...lasst week I decided to try selling it on ebay. I actually knew where all the pieces were LOL! Can you believe someone paid $61.49 for this doll??? Someone must obviously have more money to blow than me! Good grief! That is a LOT of money for a USED doll! Too funny! Hey one step closer to my lawn furniture I want though LOL!

2 comments:
I can beleive it. You should see what they were doing on black friday for the dolls. Some one offered my friend fifty dollars if she would give up her trampoline. She said no.
*shudder*
That doll gives ME the creeps!
Post a Comment