Today is my sister Robin's birthday! She was 9 years old when I was born--I am not too sure she was happy to see me--she had to give up her spot as the youngest :) For many years we had the normal sibling rivalry and didn't get along very well. Now she is my best friend! I love our daily 9 a.m. phone calls!! We talk about everything and anything! (Steven put unlimited long distance on my phone when we moved this year--smart man!) I was able to spend a lot of time last year on the phone and in person with her while I was home last year while he was in Korea. I had a lot of fun with ALL my sisters--I have 5 of them--Karen, Sheila, Dianne, Gloria and Robin and I also have a brother, Keith, who I wish lived closer to home so I could get to know him better too! (He got married and moved away when I was 2!) Anyways, I know Robin reads my blog--so I want to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (Your card will be late *sigh* When have I EVER been on time...but it is worth it right?) I love you lots and lots!!

This is Robin and I (she is on the right) at Women's Conference last year at BYU-I. We were both SO hot and tired after all our walking (our classes were on opposite ends of the campus) but I wanted a picture to remember what a FUN time I had with her. I hope we can do it again when I move home for good after Steven gets home from Iraq. We also had "Sister Day" while I was in Idaho once a month where we all met for lunch and did stuff together. Family is AWESOME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment