It has been a wonderful day! Any day that starts out with a hubby coming home is great. Even better is when that hubby brings a present home to his wife! Yep...a present! I got the cutest mickey mouse watch. It has little crystal mickey mouse heads on the band. I love it! (Oh--and Girl Scout cookies--that's a good thing too!!) Then I got to go to IHOP for breakfast AND I still got my new dryer! Man, do I feel spoiled!! Stevie helped Steven get the old dryer out and the new dryer in. It is SO nice to be able to wash clothes. One fun thing is that my new dryer has a light! What a GREAT concept!
Steven took me out for lunch too--to one of our favorite steak places. Yummy! We had such a fun day. We did some shopping and just spent time together. Kimberly was so good to watch the kids for me today and do school with them so we could have our time alone! Tonight we blew up the water slide and we all went out to play! The kids thought it was great that even mom and dad played! Our favorite game was "See-how-many-people-it-takes-to-make-the-slide-collapse!" The kids also figured out they could fill their pool noodles with water and then blow really hard and have water cannons. It worked really well--until Steven grabbed the other end and blew the water back into Stevie's face before he could get it out! To finish out a wonderful day--we took the kids to Dairy Queen for Blizzards! Could it get any better? Life is GREAT!!
4 comments:
Welcome back Steven!!!!!
Sounds like such a wonderful day! Braden and I shared a blizzard today too... We shared our favorite, Strawberry Cheesequake, so delicious. I am glad you had the perfect day. This day will be good to look back on when you are having such a not so great day. This day also prepared Kimmy for the teaching world (smile).
heidi, it was so good to hear that you are all together again! Enjoy handsome! I loved reading this post!!! I love that water contraption you have. chrys
Hey cuz, glad you've got a blog of your own:) AND that your hubby is home! I already feel more connected just reading these few blog post. Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment