Thursday, June 26, 2008

Seussical the Musical

Tonight Steven and I took the kids to a FUN play "Seussical the Musical" I happened to hear on one of my mailing lists that they were offering discounted tickets to it for Military Appreciation Night so we got our tickets for $3 instead of $10 and hey, I'm cheap! (What can I say? LOL) The kids LOVED it! Now I will be spending the money I saved to buy them the musical score and soundtrack I imagine *sigh* That's what happened when I took them to "Shakespeare Abridged" I save about $20 on the tickets and spent $40 on the script and DVD! My kids LOVE theater though--so I guess it's worth it! We have many impromptu plays and musicals at our house! We took them to Pizza Hut before the show and tried the new pasta they have. The kids LOVED it. Stevie was almost licking the plates clean. How fun to have a "Mom Mis-Adventure" turn out good!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard great things about this as well. We almost went for military appreciation day too, but ended up doing something else. It was so memorable and needed - that I can't remember what it was - which tells you I should have done the musical. LOL Nah, I just have a horrible memory. Anyway cute pics!

Dana said...

Amie Bringhurst's daughter was in the musical...i loved it!