Saturday, November 22, 2008

As Requested...More Baby Face Pictures

Amie B. asked in a recent post to see pics of me...Wow...I had to think on that one! We left almost ALL of our scrapbooks and memorabilia in Idaho (thinking we would be back soon). So...while I was in the livingroom doing something today--I looked up on my wall and saw the collage I made Steven when he was away at Desert Storm! AH-HA!! So Amie, here is the best I could come up with LOL! Yes...my hair is red in the balloon picture. That is from in high school--when a friend and I decided to dye our hair. I think he had a brighter color than me even! The Halloween picture...well, that is just darn scary--It was a dance at Ricks College after we got married. The upper corner circle is our engagement photo and the oval in the middle is from when we got married. The cute baby in the photos is Kimmy--who I can't believe turns 21 next month! YIKES!


No comments: