This has been a no-good-very-bad day! There I said it...it has been really ICK!
I am sick as a dog and think I am coughing up a lung (guess I have two--I could give up one??) so that's gotta count for one part of a bad day! THEN...I decide to run to the PX and get cold medicine and tape for a project I need to finish...and my van starts acting funny. Yes, the van I bought so that I would have dependable transportation while Steven is deployed and he hasn't even been gone 3 weeks yet! *sigh* So tonight Kimmy and I take it VERY SLOWLY at 35 mph up to our mechanic in Cove. (So if you happened to be going to Cove tonight about 630 and grumbled about a very slow van and a gold car following it with their hazard lights on...that was ME! Thanks for not honking or waving with your finger *smile*) And THANKS MOM AND DAD for being willing to listen to me cry and offering to help...it's mean a LOT!
Which brings us back to the topic...Missy tries to cheer her mom up! I am the proud owner of two cute cards she made me tonight declaring her love for me and to "keep smiling" and THEN she gave me a dress-up show (just so I have something fun to blog--boy do I have this kid trained or what?) So...here is my cute girl:
1 comment:
yes very cute girl-she even comes adorned with her own sword and other paraphinallia (hope sp is correct I am writing this @ 75 mp) no im not driving. I hope your feeling better. lv Maggie
Post a Comment