Friday, November 21, 2008

Some Days You Just Gotta Wonder...


I was feeling TRAPPED tonight so I loaded up the kids and we went on a "Mom Mis-Adventure" to the Goodwill to look for Stevie a new church shirt. We didn't find a shirt, but the kids found LOTS of books! We had a lot of fun teasing each other about things to buy--but probably the funniest conversation was with Missy!


Kimmy: "Missy, look at this cute pair of underware with penguins on them--they are so cute. They're brand new with tags. You should get them."


Missy: "I don't want them."


Kimmy and Mom then proceed to tell Missy how cute they are and she still resists.


Finally Mom asks "Why don't you want them?"


Missy: "I would feel guilty when I fluff on them!


Okay...so by this time we are cracking up and ask her: "What about the poor flowers on your underware?"


Missy: "Oh they just wilt"


I think I will be buying PLAIN underware from now on *smile*

1 comment:

Stinson Family said...

That is really funny. The joys of shopping :)