Tomorrow morning I am teaching an Enrichment Midweek Activity on "Fun and Inexpensive Christmas Ideas"!! I am so excited! I have taught this before in other wards and it has always been a lot of fun! Sooooo...all day I have been making little demos and goodies to show (and give away at the class!) I have about 25 or so of them ready to go! I also have been going through my house pulling past projects and ideas that I can show. I hope everyone has fun and goes home with LOTS of ideas!
Just a FEW of the things I have ready to show!

Well, I KNOW they will go home with LOTS of ideas...my project I am working on right now is burning them a CD! I went through all my files on the computer and they are getting LOTS and LOTS of stuff: 115 folders, 1,043 files, 545,248 kb of stuff! They are taking FOREVER to burn *grin* It should be FUN!!!
7 comments:
Hey Cuz, I would love to get your lists of Christmas ideas. You are so energetic and full of great ideas -- a real "can doer"!!
I'm so sad I have to miss it, I have to be somewhere at 10:30, can I bribe you for a CD????
Looks really nice.
Heidi always does really good work.
I know my mother always likes to see the finished projects.
Steven from Iraq
I missed it....I had an appointment. Can I please please have some ideas?
I had a great time! Thanks for the cd, I can't wait to start on some of the projects!
I wish I was there!! They look awesome! You're ward is spoiled to have you ;)
Thank you so much for the class. I really enjoyed the ideas and I love the disk! I'm already working on my FHE cards... Thank you!!
Post a Comment