I was so excited that Handsome sent me some pictures from Iraq this week! It really made my day *grin*
This is a picture where they were unloading their vehicles off the plane. It is amazing to me that a plane that is big enough to carry all that equipment can even get off the ground!
Here is a shot of the vehicles coming off the plane.

This is Steven's "bedroom" for the next couple weeks--reminds me of the line from Aladdin "itty bitty living space" LOL! Makes you miss our big bed doesn't it handsome??
Steven playing tourist
This is the "Perfume Palace" where Saddam kept his concubines

Steven on the sandbox tourist program
I guess he is trying to finish what he started 18 years ago? He was deployed to Desert Shield/Storm 18 years ago and was part of the group that was headed towards Baghdad to go after Saddam! You GO DUDE!!



1 comment:
Better late than never, though I would have been satisfied with never.
Post a Comment